Click here to inquire about or pay your property taxes. If you have not received your tax bill or would like an additional copy, please email the Finance and Revenue Department or call 931-645-7436.
Payments are accepted in person as well as by mail at:
P.O. Box 928
Clarksville, TN 37041
Tax Relief Information
- Elderly, Disabled Homeowner and Disabled Veteran Homeowner Property Tax Relief Information (PDF)
- What is the current property tax rate?
- When are tax bills mailed out?
- What time of year does the tax bill become due?
- Who gets a tax bill from the City?
- What happens if I miss the tax payment deadline?
- What time period does my annual taxes cover?
- Where can my tax bill be paid in person?
- Does my mortgage company get a copy of my tax bill mailed to them?
- What if both my mortgage company and I accidentally pay my property taxes?
- What happens if my mortgage company pays my taxes second? Do I get my money back?
- Can I pay my property taxes online?
- Where else can I pay my property taxes?
- Can I pay over the telephone?
- Where can I sign up for the Tax Freeze program (not the same as the Tax Relief Program)?
- How do I apply for the Tax Relief Program?
- I’ve been approved for Tax Relief, now what?
- What if you haven’t answered my question?